This section is under construction — but for now………..
“Adventure is what happens when your plan takes a detour”
“Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest”.
The following are some ARAPROSDOKIANS:
1. Where there’s a will, I want to be in it.
2. Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
3. Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
4. They begin the evening news with ‘Good Evening,’ then proceed to tell you why it isn’t.
5. To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.
6. Buses stop in bus stations. Trains stop in train stations. On my desk is a work station.
7. In filling out an application, where it says, ‘In case of emergency, notify:’ I put DOCTOR.
8. Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman.
9. A clear conscience is the sign of a fuzzy memory.
10. Money can’t buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with.
11. I used to be indecisive. Now I’m not so sure.
12. Nostalgia isn’t what it used to be.
13. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
14. I’m supposed to respect my elders, but now it’s getting harder and harder for me to find one.